The Unspoken ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unspoken ones

The official website for the WoWguild The Unspoken

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REAL Welcome Post ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Depraz
Spammer
Spammer

REAL Welcome Post ;) Empty
PostSubject: REAL Welcome Post ;)   REAL Welcome Post ;) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:42 pm

Hello and welcome to The Unspoken.

My name is Mike, and i am the Guild Master of this guild, along with my girlfriend Aré.

I'd really like to tell you very shortly what this guild is about.

See, Aré and I are currently in a guild called Kawhoom on Agamaggan where we have been raiding Black Temple and Mount Hyjal. But lately we've gotten a little tired of it. The constant battle with other guilds, loot, cocky members etc etc. And also, we miss starting up. Nothing better than needing on blues Wink So we thought, why not start some new characters on another server, make a guild, and then use our experience to raid.

So that is what we're doing. Currently we're leveling up, and it's going fairly fast. When we hit 70, we will start arranging weekly Karazhan runs. So i hope that you will stay here, level up (if you're not already 70), pick a specc for raiding, and lets see how well we'll do. When the time is, i'll make a few posts about raiding, how to do it and such, so don't worry. If you're a newcomer to raiding, we'll teach you.

But thank you again for joining the guild, and hopefully we will have a great time.

(Keep in mind there is also room for you here if you just wanna be casual or PvP Smile )
Back to top Go down
Whinefury
Admin
Whinefury

REAL Welcome Post ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAL Welcome Post ;)   REAL Welcome Post ;) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Pffft. Mine kicks yours in the nuts BIG TIME!
...you danes and your smooooth talking...
Back to top Go down

REAL Welcome Post ;)
Page 1 of 1