The Unspoken ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unspoken ones

The official website for the WoWguild The Unspoken

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

urvens application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
urven

urvens application Empty
PostSubject: urvens application   urvens application Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Character Name: urven
Level: 70
Class: mage
Race: gnome
Time played on this character (/played in game): 22 days 6 hours
When did you start playing WoW? sometime in the summer 2006 i think
Information about other characters you've been playing: i have been playing allmost every class at high level (public test realms)

Profession 1: tailoring
Profession 2: enchanting
Was there a reason in particular for choosing these professions? becouse as a mage and a clothie tailoring seemed to be the best for me and as an enchanter i could disenchant the items that i found and did not need for profit
First Aid Skill: 71

How are you currently specced? frost
What, to you, is motivational about this spec? i like frost becouse it is much easier to survive with frost as you have water elemental and it is also faster castrate then fire
If needed you to respec, would you? yes even though i allmost have the full frozen shadowweave set

Link to your profile: (Link from Blizzards armory)

What days are you available to play on? allmost all dyas
Do you prefer Weekends or Weekdays? weekends
In the evenings, what times are you able to play from? i have archery training on monday, wednesday, thursday at 18,30 - 20,30 or 21,00 but on the weekends i can play from 17 to about 2

Previous guilds? cya in hell, IDDQE,
Reasons for leaving/being kicked? guild got disbaned, havent goten kicked from any guild yet, guilds have only been disbaned or i have left becouse i felt like the guild was to boring
TBC experience: pretty much
Pre TBC experience: abit since i started in 2006
Heroic keys: warpforge

Do you have TeamSpeak/Ventrilo? yes
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have the addon KTM-Threatmeter or Omen? nope
Do you have the addon Deadly Boss Mods - also knows as La Vendetta? nope
Is there anyone in who can vouch for you/know you? dont think so

Real life occupation: (optional) student
Tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you'd make a good addition to the team: im not realy sure why i would make a good addition to the team but i beleve me to be a good teamplayer and a pretty skilled mage
Back to top Go down

urvens application
Page 1 of 1