The Unspoken ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unspoken ones

The official website for the WoWguild The Unspoken

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some ideas about the forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubblestyle
Wannabe
Wannabe

Some ideas about the forums Empty
PostSubject: Some ideas about the forums   Some ideas about the forums Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:53 am

This my thoughts, might be good or bad Smile

I think we should have 6 topics we could discuss things in.

one The unspoken forum where we could but stuff that conserns the guild
one Raid topic where we could discuss things about raids, tactics, addoms, calender and so on
one PVP topic where we could orginize raids for ogrimmar or just ask if anybody wanna loose WSG
We could have a topic about not so unspoken things where we could talk about RL things and whine about lack of wow time
It could be nice to have a trade channel too. Where guildies could advertise if they can make some really good things
and last, i dont know if it is possible, but a public forum that non guildies can see. IN this forum we put things about who we are and what our goals is, and so on.

I hope this is something for the officers to think about and sorry for my lack of english Smile
Bubblestyle
Back to top Go down
Depraz
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas about the forums   Some ideas about the forums Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Exellent idea mate Smile I will talk to Whinefury about doing so. It's very nice to see that you're serious about this and support it ^^.

Keep the ideas coming.

If you others have some ideas for the forum, post them here and we will take them into concern. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas about the forums   Some ideas about the forums Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Its nice to see members are active.

I think we are gonna have a guild meeting soon.

/hugs Aré
Back to top Go down
Whinefury
Admin
Whinefury

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas about the forums   Some ideas about the forums Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:22 pm

Well that's the idea I already had in mind though Razz
But this was put up in like....15 minutes (including creating the banner in photoshop) so I havn't taken my time doing this to a 100% but soon enough, when Mike, Maria and me are closer to 70, I'll fucking pull my thumb out of me arse and start with this more seriously.
Back to top Go down
Maria
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas about the forums   Some ideas about the forums Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:16 am

Now we just need ppl to get on here...
Back to top Go down
wolfsmoon
Wannabe
Wannabe
wolfsmoon

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas about the forums   Some ideas about the forums Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:44 am

mayby we could have a part about addons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas about the forums   Some ideas about the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some ideas about the forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unspoken ones :: General :: General talking-
Jump to: