The Unspoken ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unspoken ones

The official website for the WoWguild The Unspoken

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away for a 2/3 week.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arspartam
Wannabe
Wannabe
Arspartam

Away for a 2/3 week. Empty
PostSubject: Away for a 2/3 week.   Away for a 2/3 week. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:18 pm

Soo, I thought about posting an explanation about the incoming days, from Monday 19.5 to Thursay 22.5 I will not be seen ingame, well maybe thursday midnight because our class is going to a class vacation to sweden.
We will leave at Monday 02:00 GT from my hometown and return around 00:00 GT so I might be seen ingame for few hours but its unlikely =)

Just putting this post up so there wont be any confusing about one officer gone missing.
Back to top Go down
Arspartam
Wannabe
Wannabe
Arspartam

PostSubject: Re: Away for a 2/3 week.   Away for a 2/3 week. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:19 am

kk, I'm back on action from the vacation, brought some movies and gamepad Very Happy
So I'm gonna play Devil May Cry III when my mate borrows it for me at monday Smile
Back to top Go down
Wincent
Spammer
Spammer
Wincent

PostSubject: Re: Away for a 2/3 week.   Away for a 2/3 week. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Welcome to world of demon slaying with swords 'n' gun. And welcome back from Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away for a 2/3 week.   Away for a 2/3 week. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away for a 2/3 week.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unspoken ones :: General :: General talking-
Jump to: