The Unspoken ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unspoken ones

The official website for the WoWguild The Unspoken

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 warrior MS dps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fedeabemester
Wannabe
Wannabe

70 warrior MS dps Empty
PostSubject: 70 warrior MS dps   70 warrior MS dps Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:51 pm

Character Name: Reyz
Level:70
Class:warrior
Race:gnome
Time played on this character (/played in game):37 days
When did you start playing WoW?1 year ago
Information about other characters you've been playing:warrior only Smile

Profession 1: Mining 375
Profession 2: Blacksmith 230
Was there a reason in particular for choosing these professions?no
First Aid Skill:375

How are you currently specced? Ms dps spec 33/28
What, to you, is motivational about this spec? Blood frenzy boost melee dps in raid Smile. and then its also good for doing the white hit - slam - MS - white hit - slam - ww Smile
If needed you to respec, would you? of course Smile

Link to your profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Reyz

What days are you available to play on? all days . unless i have to do homeworks
Do you prefer Weekends or Weekdays? weekends Razz
In the evenings, what times are you able to play from? hmm. 19:00 - 22:00 weekdays. in weekends from 00:00 - 24:00 Wink

Previous guilds? hmm. danes reunited
Reasons for leaving/being kicked? no action :O. players didnīt answer in Guild chat or anything
TBC experience: actually just kara. but im not retarted so i will fuck everything up
Pre TBC experience: started after TBC was realesed
Heroic keys:Coilfang Reservoir, Tempest Keep, Cot, Kara key, Auchindoun , HFC

Do you have TeamSpeak/Ventrilo? VT Smile
Do you have a microphone? yes. but does not work
Do you have the addon KTM-Threatmeter or Omen? omen. but i will download whatever needed
Do you have the addon Deadly Boss Mods - also knows as La Vendetta? yes Smile
Is there anyone in who can vouch for you/know you? hmm. not really Smile. i know dwigth in your guild Smile

Real life occupation: (optional)
Tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you'd make a good addition to the team: i play alot wow Smile. im friendly. not stuppid Wink. wow is not my life. and im a God as playin warrior Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Depraz
Spammer
Spammer

70 warrior MS dps Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior MS dps   70 warrior MS dps Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:10 am

Hello. I've got a few questions for you before i can let you in.

First, what did you mean by "but im not retarted so i will fuck everything up" ?

Second, we do have an age limit of 16. But if you're under 16, you can get accepted under age trial. You can read more info about that on the Application board.

Also, did you come up with your fury specc your self, or did you find it on a website/get it from someone else?

Last thing, if you wanna DPS in raids, you should consider getting blacksmithing up for the chest piece ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&n=Deathskin )

A link to my main, if you wanna check out the chest.

I'll try and catch you ingame for a little talk.
Back to top Go down
Arspartam
Wannabe
Wannabe
Arspartam

70 warrior MS dps Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior MS dps   70 warrior MS dps Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:17 am

indeed MS spec is only pvp imo, but works in some bosses that heals themselves, even tho thats hunters job as far as I know, so I can go with dep for the respec..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 warrior MS dps Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior MS dps   70 warrior MS dps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 warrior MS dps
Page 1 of 1