The Unspoken ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unspoken ones

The official website for the WoWguild The Unspoken

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unspoken Code

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
Spammer
Spammer

The Unspoken Code Empty
PostSubject: The Unspoken Code   The Unspoken Code Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:44 pm

Hello and welcome to The Unspoken.

My name is Maria i am the Co-GM iv raided MH and BT i do have pre tbc experience killed all but a few bosses in Naxx, on my main that is troll priesty on agamaggan. My boyfriend who is the GM (Mike) have also been in MH and BT and had some pre tbc experience. We met through WoW and we are now living happy together with WoW.

I'd like to tell you what this guild is about.

We are a newly formed guild, with enough memebers for Karazhan. We are looking in to get more members for two teams and later on enough memebers to start out the 25-man!

We belive in Progress befor epix. since without any progress there will be no epax, this is why we want each and evry memeber to be updated and prepared for raids, this way we will always do our best!

We belive in a helpfull and friendly atmosphere bouth in guild chat, but also between memebers. But no guild without problems or drama... so this is where we have our beloved officers to help you out with some different issue. Show eachother the respekt you would like to be treaded with.

Dont beg in guildchat. You should all know that we have provided alot of money on BeggerOn´s aply and puff!

You must be 16 or above, ppl who are under 16 will get on a 2 week longer trial then ppl who arent!
We have the trial periode becuz we want ppl to prove to us and them selvs what you are made off. Its very commen in other guilds.

EPAX!!! PHAT LEWT gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!....... erm ye.... okay..... LOOTING/DKP!!!
We have DKP in Karazhan, its a start, this way the ppl who have earnd dkp can get thier lewt.
We have decided to give: Attendence DKP 5, Boss trying DKP 2 (meaning a serius try not like miss pulling), Boss killing DKP 10.

Looting system, member prio open bidding! Main spec first, if no mains speccs need we /roll for offspec.

/hugs Aré (Maria)

Here are the classes we are in need of:

Priest- open

Warrios- open

Druids- open (one spot)

Rogues- open

Warlocks- open

Mages- closed

Paladin- open (one spot)

Shammans- open

Hunters- open (one spot)

Last edited by Maria on Sun May 18, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bubblestyle
Wannabe
Wannabe

The Unspoken Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Code   The Unspoken Code Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:47 pm

Signed
Back to top Go down
urven

The Unspoken Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Code   The Unspoken Code Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:54 pm

signed
Back to top Go down
Marlus
Wannabe
Wannabe

The Unspoken Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Code   The Unspoken Code Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:04 pm

omg that was the most well writhen "Code" i have seen in a long time =)
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Wannabe
Wannabe
Thomas

The Unspoken Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Code   The Unspoken Code Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:08 pm

Marlus wrote:
omg that was the most well writhen "Code" i have seen in a long time =)

you've seen a better one then? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unspoken Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Code   The Unspoken Code Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Code
Page 1 of 1