The Unspoken ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unspoken ones

The official website for the WoWguild The Unspoken

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the unspoken first raid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfsmoon
Wannabe
Wannabe
wolfsmoon

the unspoken first raid Empty
PostSubject: the unspoken first raid   the unspoken first raid Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:24 am

the unspoken first raid WoWScrnShot_050308_221115
the unspoken first raid WoWScrnShot_050308_221124
the unspoken first raid WoWScrnShot_050308_222554
Back to top Go down
Wincent
Spammer
Spammer
Wincent

PostSubject: Re: the unspoken first raid   the unspoken first raid Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:47 am

You only took screens from bad moments XD
Back to top Go down
wolfsmoon
Wannabe
Wannabe
wolfsmoon

PostSubject: Re: the unspoken first raid   the unspoken first raid Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:11 pm

there are not such things as bad moments in wow. As most of us never set foot there. I think we did pretty well. As I see it. We have to learn to fight side by side. Cause we know each other not long enough we dont know who does what when. So we can't adept fast enough to turn fight in our way.
Back to top Go down
Wincent
Spammer
Spammer
Wincent

PostSubject: Re: the unspoken first raid   the unspoken first raid Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:09 pm

Well it was fun to raid, even tho I didn't get any loot (except badge) and tho we wiped but still those we're 'worst' moments we had on the raid.
Best moment was downing attumen.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Wannabe
Wannabe
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: the unspoken first raid   the unspoken first raid Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:02 pm

wolfsmoon wrote:
there are not such things as bad moments in wow. As most of us never set foot there. I think we did pretty well. As I see it. We have to learn to fight side by side. Cause we know each other not long enough we dont know who does what when. So we can't adept fast enough to turn fight in our way.

www.bosskillers.com tactics win
Back to top Go down
wolfsmoon
Wannabe
Wannabe
wolfsmoon

PostSubject: Re: the unspoken first raid   the unspoken first raid Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:40 pm

that is a very nice link gonna read this for sure:-)
Back to top Go down
Depraz
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: the unspoken first raid   the unspoken first raid Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:17 am

Wincent wrote:
Well it was fun to raid, even tho I didn't get any loot (except badge) and tho we wiped but still those we're 'worst' moments we had on the raid.
Best moment was downing attumen.

First of all, so what if you didn't get loot? o.O
Second, how were they "Worst moments"? They were just moments. Us running to maiden, clearing some trash, and standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Wincent
Spammer
Spammer
Wincent

PostSubject: Re: the unspoken first raid   the unspoken first raid Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:20 pm

standing in front of her reminds me of the times we pulled her in wrong time and when my Za warudo failed Razz
Well I didn't like being without loot but it wasn't the worst. The worst was wiping.
And I was glad enough with the badge which I don't get everyday Sad
Back to top Go down
Arspartam
Wannabe
Wannabe
Arspartam

PostSubject: Re: the unspoken first raid   the unspoken first raid Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:55 pm

wolfsmoon, please scale the pics a bit smaller, you must have enormous screen in there but most ppl dont have such widescreen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the unspoken first raid   the unspoken first raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the unspoken first raid
Page 1 of 1